Thursday, July 22, 2010

About me: Welcome to my blog..


Hi there. I am presently graduating from M. A Rangoonwala College of Dental Sciences and Research centre, Pune, India. I have a very keen interest in Prosthodontics and Restorative Dentistry.
I am very passionate about my work and this passion has enabled me to undertake a few short research projects in the area of Prosthodontics.
This blog is a show case of this work and I sincerely hope you like it. Your comments and views are most welcome!

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey m awestruck yaa.! uve done some amazing work in prosthetic dentistry.i came across ur blog while searching for pictures of Cosmesil fo rmy PG seminar.m a prostho Pg student frm MSRamaiah dental college bangalore.i hav been a student of Dr.Mohit Kheur sir, for a hands on course.n hes amazing.woul d b great to add u as a friend on Fb.if its fien with u.myslef

    ReplyDelete